- Canadian trips
- US trips
- International trips
- Sports trips
- Parents and Students
- Why Brightspark?
- About Us
Every Brightspark tour features our unwavering commitment to service and to making your trip planning as simple as possible. You will have your own support team: a Sales Consultant to customize your program, a Sales Coordinator to assist with the administrative details and a Client Account Representative to look after the money - not to mention our entire Brightspark Team behind the scenes who really care about delivering the best possible travel experience to you and your students.
While on tour, let your reliable, dynamic Tour Leader guide your students through the trip. We pride ourselves on selecting Tour Leaders that can inspire young minds, provide a fun and educational tour, as well as manage your itinerary. You will be free to sit back, relax and enjoy the tour with your students.
If you have any questions or concerns while you’re away, our in-destination Ground Representatives are there to make sure we meet your expectations every step of the way.
We have designed a Brightspark Trip Planner for you - here are just some of the highlights!
- Meet with your Brightspark Sales Consultant – decide which tour suits your student group best
- Book your tour – hotel, transportation (motor coach or airfare) and activities are reserved for your group with no financial commitment required at the time of booking
- Parent Information Evening – we’ll come out to your school and provide parents and students with more information about the trip and answer any questions
- Payments – our online payment option allows us to collect payments so you don’t have to
- Itinerary Approval – we present the final itinerary with our commitment for your final approval
- Final Rooming List - due 60 days prior to departure and receive one BONUS
- Balance Zero! - due 60 days prior to departure and receive one BONUS
- Set off on an exciting, educational tour!