- Canadian trips
- US trips
- International trips
- Sports trips
- Parents and Students
- Why Brightspark?
- About Us
Parents and Students
Igniting curiosity and fuelling imaginations for over 60 years, we’re committed to providing unforgettable educational tours that bring the classroom to life for your child.
There's nothing like the excitement and life-changing experiences that are all part of an educational tour. Participating in exciting activities and sharing once-in-a-lifetime experiences will expand their world and create memories that will last forever.
- Parent Information Evening – we’ll come out to your child’s school with more information about the trip and answer any of your questions
- Cost – the cost of the tour is spread throughout the year into 3 easy payments
- Payment method – choose a payment method which suits you best – online or 3 postdated cheques
We’re excited that your school chose to travel with us and we want you to be excited, too!
Explore the useful tools below to help you prepare, and understand what to expect from us on your trip.
- Check out our packing lists to help you prepare for your trip
- Tour Leader – we choose fun, dynamic, enthusiastic personalities for our team of Tour Leaders – perfect for keeping you entertained and informed throughout your trip
- Lanyard & Phone card– you’ll receive a Brightspark lanyard to wear with a free 10 minute calling card
- Brightspark knapsack – you’ll receive a free knapsack to use during and after your tour
- Check out our Facebook page – share your Brightspark experience!