As a TICO registered agency, Brightspark offers trip chaperones and administration piece of mind while on tour by offering parents the opportunity to protect both their child and their financial investment of the trip cost with travel insurance.
- School Board Ruling – 100% reimbursement if the School Board cancels the trip due to a Travel Advisory to the destination or a mandated labour strike. In addition, 100% reimbursement if the School Board cancels the trip for any other reason, including work to rule action.
- Cancellation prior to departure for covered situations (for example, illness, family death, etc*)
- Complete medical coverage while away, including expenses OHIP may not cover and includes bedside companion should the child be hospitalized and the parent needs to travel to be with him/her
- Trip Interruption which reimburses for the unused portion of a tour in the event the child’s trip is shortened for covered situations.
- Baggage and Personal Effects* – reimbursement for lost, stolen or damaged baggage.
By providing the opportunity to insure the students, you can travel with them worry free knowing they’re protected.
*Other Information: The policy does have restricted benefits. It is the passenger’s or passenger’s guardian’s responsibility to contact Travel Guard for clarification of coverage. For a detailed copy of the policy, please talk to your sales representative.