Join our Team!
The Brightspark Tour Leader team is a dynamic group of creative, fun-loving, experience-driven people, who are dedicated to making our trips fun, safe and engaging. We're glad you're considering joining our team! Before you submit your application, there are a few things about us that you should know:
- As we are based in Toronto, ON, it is required that Tour Leaders are able and available to start tours from within the Toronto area. Please keep this in mind as you proceed with your application.
- Training is intensive and extensive. You'll come to training sessions on weekends in March at our office in Toronto - should you be selected for an interview, you'll be emailed these dates. These are mandatory, so please be sure to mark them on your calendar!
- We provide destination training to all of our staff as well. This will be scheduled in April, typically around exam schedules for those of you still in school. Those dates are confirmed in March.
- Tours start as soon as your exams are done in April and go until the end of June when school is out for elementary and high school students. If you're only able to work in the month of June, a limited number of positions are available for June-only employment; let us know within your application. Please keep these dates in mind as you apply.
- Lastly, if you have a Microsoft email address (Live, Outlook, Hotmail etc.) please check your junk mail for a response from us, and add us to your safe sender's list.
Application submissions will be closing in late February. While we thank everyone who applies, only those who are selected will be contacted for an interview. Good luck, and we hope to see you on the road!